Gentry House Application0001

This application may be printed out and completed by residents who reside in Calloway County and who have custody of their children, or any dependent regardless of age.

Couples are required to complete Gentry House applications, and separate Police Background Checks will be performed.

You may call the office at (270) 761-6802 to schedule an appointment. The Gentry House office is located at 629 Broad Street,  Murray, KY 42071